Our Practice Areas:
We are a full-service, family law practice in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our services include divorce, child custody, child support, legal separation, alimony, division of assets. Our attorneys also handle adoptions at all stages.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Adoption law in North Carolina can be complicated, but our experienced adoption attorneys will guide you through the process whether you're interested in open adoption or stepparent adoption.READ MORE
Herring & Mills, PLLC offers representation to Intended Parents and Surrogates going through gestational surrogacy, egg donation or in need of a pre-birth order.LEARN MORE
- What could be a better fit for the summer season than a Fitness WordPress theme? Check-out the InShape theme, here: http://t.co/oCXcuW28KZ
- @jschmuck2 we have to check our server logs and see what the problem was, but it shouldn't have been long. Sorry for the inconvenience
- @jeffgolenski thanks for the heads-up. We are aware of this and we will get on top of it asap.
- @jschmuck2 our site is not down, nor did we heard news of similar complaints. Please post a support ticket for your issue.
- If you can take the time and vote for us in the Awwwards competition, we would really appreciate it: http://t.co/LRyHvAcxrO
What is equitable distribution? Equitable distribution, or “ED”, is a requirement that the Court divide marital property fairly between the spouses. In most cases, North Carolina judges divide property equally.
Complaint for Equitable Distribution
Equal division of Marital Property